When will #bitcoin tx fee become greater than block reward?
#bitcoin discount sale.. 9.35% down from recent high $9200.
I think (2) will be delayed and timed to dump btc and crash prices at $100k levels or more. That's when it gets max leverage.
Also note, (2) isn't profit booking. People who book profit max $$ for their btc. People dump btc has different goal; crash btc prices (maybe to buy btc cheaper, or not).
Also, (2) isn't easy because btc crash also means alts to btc inflow.
The Kindest Cut: Why the 2020 Bitcoin Halvening Is the Most Important Yet | Bitcoin Magazine
Post 2020-halving #bitcoin inflation will become 1.9%. now whatever money is flowing in to sustain $8k price, it would easily become a support level of $16k ++ (1) whatever new btc not coming to market -- (2) whatever old btc coming to market.
>It took 42,000 lines of code to disrupt the banking industry
Some #bitcoin stats
* 18.1M btc mined so far
* Blockchain has about 38.6M tx with 65.2M utxo, 3.6 GB size on disk. 258 GB, unpruned (494M tx)
* Mempool is almost cleared periodically, has max 6k tx, total size 2 MB
* Accepted tx average for the day is 3.52 tx/second. Rejected, 0.57 tx/s
* Average spent, 10 btc/sec (~ $90,000)
* Average Fee 6585 sats/tx, or 19 sats/byte
* Average received data 13 kbps, sent 135 kbps
>a new BIP ( #bitcoin improvement proposal) for universal, multi-currency addresses. -Ty Everett