My personal set of bitcoin related daily news hosted on IPFS in form of IPLD. For those who are not looking for easy ways 😁
How to read:
1. use this link to resolve current Hash (ie path) -> https://ipfs.io/api/v0/name/resolve?arg=k2k4r8p96tu49xq5rca55zew7386vo5ffxopo45xn5kd28h4u0in2a7z
2. go to https://explore.ipld.io/ and paste resolved Hash there and press "Explore"
3. choose a post to read and enjoy.
@TallTim do you probably know what exactly triggers exchanges to demand more tokens from Tether? considering that exchanges such as binance are not dealing brokers (I hope) ie if 2 traders made a deal with 2 assets, exchange should have both assets in custody available for withdrawals.
I can imagine 3 cases:
1. margin trade, if trader is in + , cash out leads to cash gap
2. part of deposits in custody is invested/lent out etc - in case of cash out cash gap happens
I like the idea behind DEXes : fully automated trades execution sounds as a real tech innovation. But there is the rub: I'm quite confident that it suits more for replacement of manual currency exchange for average Joe at banks, than for replacement of Exchanges for professional traders.
What currently happens with DeFi is totally opposite to my understanding though.
the bitcoin price is 10503 usd :) fabulous @TallTim
whats going on with eth from expert view @TallTim ? Is some one artificially pumping it?
@TallTim could bitcoin price reach 2019th high this year, how do you think?
my mate invited me to meet up, next day asked me to find a nice place for a dinner, I sent him a google maps link with proposed place, he told that he doesn't do google links and asked for a particular address 🤯
why sometimes ppl seeking to be a snowflake think that it should bother anyone and waste my time?!
You don't do google - your problem ❄️