The UI is unintuitive on the level of different views.
- The initial sequence of steps is really confusing in the UI through the tabs and subtabs (without documentation or video tutorial it's close to impossible).
- The UI is full of details and textual labels that are not useful at that given point in time.
- There is a lack of automation (e.g. "I want to buy 0.05 BTC using the best available offer" - that should be a single click thing).
- There are some weirdly complex steps, e.g. it tells me that using BSQ is cheaper, but getting BSQ requires so many clicks and steps.
- I also have multiple technical complaints when using on Linux. Including missing support for 2K laptops, broken ability to disable DAO, issues with scroll targets, etc.
That said in terms of small features the UX is decent (e.g. ok labels, ok iconography, ok positioning, ok functionality)
@Bisq @GrandVizierOfMalta I checked the mocks and this is a great improvement. That said I believe the experience could be still made much simpler. I'll try replying in the mocks if that would be helpful? Or do you have other suggestions for me to contribute?
Ultimately my suggested approach for better ux is to - eliminate, automate, optimize - in this order.
Bitcoin Maston Instance