Bitcoin Optech newsletter #148 is here:
- describes a security disclosure affecting protocols depending on a certain BIP125 opt-in replace by fee behavior
- summarizes the 'Introduce node rebroadcast module' Bitcoin Core PR Review Club meeting
- announces Rust-Lightning 0.0.14
- encourages engineers contributing to open source Bitcoin or Lightning projects to apply for a Brink grant before the May 17th deadline
How to install VeraCrypt persistently on Tails https://peertube.sunknudsen.com/videos/watch/a1d71b68-10a7-4519-ad0a-fcc6225afe43
How hard would it be to add "value for value" to peer tube videos?
Similar to podcasting 2.0: https://blog.podcastindex.org/html/AnotherWay-lJmNWj9T490hdmPmz5M4GV1Tlw6rDF.html
The TRULY Private VPN! - Mullvad VPN Review https://tube.privacytools.io/videos/watch/1f3f7f43-7f7b-4002-a975-c4cd2837f876
"My employer paid me in crypto. It rose 700% in value. Now he wants employees to return the crypto and accept dollars"
- 7 signalling blocks out of 152 (4.6%)
- 4 by @slush_pool
- 2 by @FoundryServices
- 1 by @f2pool_official
- 7.2% of 2016 blocks during this period non-signaling
We're not going to make >90% this 1st time (out of 6) but it is improving 👀