RT @Usatorz1
Rt if you agree Politicians use lockdowns as a form of control.

RT @KonstantinKisin
Step 1: All the scientists agree.
Step 2: Here's a scientist that doesn't.
Step 3: <censored>
Step 4: All the scientists agree. 👏👏👏

RT @InProportion2
Citing Jaafar et al. 2020, the court concludes

if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used, the probability person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.

uticaphoenix.net/2020/11/17/po

RT @saifedean
Prosecuting the PCR test will really be the biggest test of the integrity of the judicial system everywhere. If the hysterical criminals & cowards behind it don't go to jail, you have no rule of law. twitter.com/robinmonotti/statu

RT @knutsvanholm
The IMF's prediction for 2030
"You'll own nothing and you'll be happy"

hodler prediction for 2030
"You'll own everything and the IMF will have ceased to exist"

RT @AzzurraBarbuto
Non fraintendetemi: ognuno è libero di esprimere la propria opinione. Ma io rimpiango i tempi andati in cui gli attori stavano al teatro, i comici al cabaret, i virologi in laboratorio, Rocco Casalino al Grande Fratello e Luigi Di Maio allo stadio. Poi tutto si è confuso...

RT @_benkaufman
@Hodlonaut This people know nothing about Nazism and how similar their ideology is to it.

“Where they burn books, they will in the end also burn people”

RT @TCanossa
@GassmanGassmann @maiaueue Ma stai a casa tu se hai paura. E non ci rompere i coglioni.

RT @denisrancourt
Message from an expert: "In just one week, we’ve had 4 major peer-reviewed studies refuting masks, asymptomatic transmission, pre-symptomatic transmission and PCR tests . House of cards is falling."

RT @Snowden
"The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." twitter.com/whoismrrobot/statu

RT @bitstein
I have chosen my Bitcoin full node as my treasury secretary.

RT @AJA_Cortes
There’s going to be a black market for negative COVID tests and vaccine certificates

RT @RyanRallyOh
If you are wanting a vaccine purely to "get your freedoms back". You have completely missed the point of what freedom is.

RT @simondolan
Whatever they try to tell you,the Govt have set aside normal safety standards for these vaccines, and the Companies who make them have no liability,only profit.

If you take a COVID vaccine,know that you are a test subject who has no recourse to anything should things go wrong

RT @Tommy_Rabbit
- Alexa, perché non ho successo con le donne? Cosa sbaglio?
- Sono Siri.

RT @GianfrancoFeeni
Statalista: persona che si preoccupa di come le altre persone spendono i loro soldi
Anti-statalista: persona che si preoccupa di come lo Stato spende i suoi soldi

Sounds appropriate for these days 👇
---
RT @orangebook_
Nothing more dangerous than fools who genuinely think that ruining someone else's life will make theirs better.
twitter.com/orangebook_/status

RT @ImolaOggi
🔺Influenza, da un Tg del 1970: ”a letto 13 milioni di italiani. A dicembre già 5000 morti”

imolaoggi.it/2020/11/22/influe

RT @robinmonotti
FRANCE: Those disseminating the videos of police officers, whether on social media or via news sites, would risk one year in prison and a €45,000 fine under the "Global Security Law"

Show more
Bitcoin Mastodon

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!