Some #bitcoin stats Show more
* 18.1M btc mined so far
* Blockchain has about 38.6M tx with 65.2M utxo, 3.6 GB size on disk. 258 GB, unpruned (494M tx)
* Mempool is almost cleared periodically, has max 6k tx, total size 2 MB
* Accepted tx average for the day is 3.52 tx/second. Rejected, 0.57 tx/s
* Average spent, 10 btc/sec (~ $90,000)
* Average Fee 6585 sats/tx, or 19 sats/byte
* Average received data 13 kbps, sent 135 kbps
@v0 where did you pull the accepted/rejected tx/s numbers from?
@v0 ah gotcha. I was going to ask if you had a breakdown of the nature of rejected transactions (eg invalid vs nonstandard)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!