#Bitcoin-related books I've read so far.
What should I read next?
I'm eyeing Eric Voskuil's "CRYPTOECONOMICS" ..
How I'll be earning risk-free #Bitcoin in the future without making my hands dirty
1) Buy hashrate from a miner
2) Hedge against a falling Bitcoin price (SHORT BTC/USD)
3) Hedge against increasing difficulty (LONG Difficulty/BTC)
4) Hedge against falling Tx fees (SHORT fees/BTC)
5) repeat & enjoy profits 🤑
Bitcoin Optech newsletter #133 is here:
- announces a meeting to discuss taproot activation mechanisms
- includes a link to a Bitcoin Core usage survey
- lists top questions and answers from the Bitcoin StackExchange
I just sent a friend some Bitcoin and this is how it felt 😄
#Bitcoin is a big party, but the mempool is clogged and people are standing in endless lines to get in. For weeks.
Meanwhile, 1st class Bitcoin citizens use the fast lane which they call #LightningNetwork to get in immediately, while having a big smile in their face and waving at everyone else who is wearing their feet out standing in the queue.
⚡Version 1.6.3 of RaspiBlitz released⚡
A smaller service release with mempool 2.0.1, specter 1.0.0, RTL 0.10.0, joininbox v0.1.16 plus smaller updates + fixes.
See details on v1.6.3 & how to update: https://github.com/rootzoll/raspiblitz#downloading-the-software
I write code.
Bitcoin Maston Instance