Finally I am a first-class Bitcoin citizen. The setup is inspired by the Hodl Guide:
- Bitcoin Core https://launchpad.net/~luke-jr/+archive/ubuntu/bitcoincore
- Wasabi Wallet https://www.wasabiwallet.io/
- Electrum Personal Server https://github.com/chris-belcher/electrum-personal-server
- Electrum Bitcoin Wallet https://electrum.org/
- Tails https://tails.boum.org/
- Hardware wallets for a multi-signature setup.
A similar commercial alternative would be the 3-of-5 setup of Casa Hodl Platinum but it would cost $1800/year.
@flexbit Great! The only piece of the puzzle I'm lacking now is Tails, last time I wanted to try it it turned out there was an issue specifically with the brand of USB key I have at home...
Oh and I don't have a multi sig setup either, I made some tests with HW wallet and multisig on Electrum some time ago but it has been on my todo since then 😅
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!