Twelve Steps of Central Bankers Anonymous
How It Works
If you want what we have to offer, and are willing to make the effort to get it, then you are ready to take certain steps. These are the principles that made our recovery possible:
1. We admitted that we were powerless over money printer, that our money supply had become unmanageable.
@nvk How much does the VM cost to run per month? Be good for someone else to just take it over, given that so many have joined it.
Hmm, was Tor issues related to this?
TIL Russia's government mandated GOST hash function and block cyphers are almost certainly backdoored:
tl;dr: the S-Box should have been randomly chosen, and it's not.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other central bankers, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
11. We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Satoshi as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of Austrian economic theory and the power to carry it out.
10. We continued to take personal inventory and when we were leaning Keynesian promptly admitted it.
9. We made direct amends to such people and businesses wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
8. We made a list of all persons and businesses we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
7. We humbly asked Him to remove our Keynesian fallacies.
6. We were entirely ready to have Satoshi remove all these Keynesian delusions from our mind.