Of course, it is worth the argument to say: - Professor Huerta, who is going to get involved, with all the headaches that an investment project carries if:
• Daddy state is goin to intervene
• he will regulate u
• inspectors will visit the company
• They will sanction you
• If u win something, they will squeeze you
• They will remove 52% of income tax
• Plus another 8% in wealth tax
• Plus inheritance tax
Plus plus plus...
There I do accept the argument, let him invest the fucking mother of him!
"Thus, Bitcoin entrepreneurs should be less interested in making money than in making bitcoins into money."
Bitcoin Maston Instance