@402PaymentRequired @Coldcard @nvk With the electrum skeleton do you know if it's possible to generate additional receiving addresses in the same address type? Right now the CC generates 44 receiving and 6 change addresses. I tried creating a second skeleton but it was the same addresses as used in the first skeleton.
@taoeffect Any headline which ends in a question mark can be answered by the word "no."
@samourai_official If I mark an unspent output as do-not-spend can I unmark it later?
@BitMexTrader Absolute worst fiat to btc on-ramp I've ever tried 🐒💩
❌ Buy BTC on Bitflyer
- Customer service is fairly responsive
- After 10 days my ACH deposit still hasn't been credited... Apparently they have my fiat but I have to wait another 3-5 days before they credit my account 🤨
- Glitch in software deducted multiple times from my bank account account
- withdrawal fee is fixed at 0.0004
- market liquidity looks like shit
Shit I tried in bitcoin this week:
✅ Run wasabi wallet
- It works!
- Relatively easy install
- Password to mix & spend is a nice safety feature
- You need to keep the system on 24/7 waiting for enough peers to join can be a full day activity
- GUI tends to lock up but it never crashed on me
- Post mix coins can take awhile to return as the output is like 1sat/byte
- Cool place to mix a bunch of low value utxo's (total mix needs to be >= 0.050073)
To all the Twitter people, here's the chart of what you've enabled. Being monetized and turning it into profit is why Dorsey loves people who won't embrace alternatives. Feel proud of yourself? Stop being a product and use #mastodon
Bitcoin Class of 2013
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!