What would the future look like if Satoshi had never invented decentralized digital scarcity?
If we didn't have open-source, non-discriminatory money beyond the control of corps and govts?
Here's a sci-fi look into that parallel universe 🧵:
We can keep using barbaric manual shitcoins that rely on the authority of violence, causing endless conflict & politics.
Or we could upgrade to a peaceful software solution that runs on electricity and cannot be corrupted by politics or violence.
That's why bitcoin is worth it https://t.co/xX6E75WBgN
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ, I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. Sᴏʀʀʏ.
USAF MQ-1 ᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ AGM-114 Hᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪʟᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ "sᴇʟғ ʜᴏsᴛᴇᴅ" ɴᴏᴅᴇ
If you don’t understand how bullish this is, I don’t have time to explain it to you. Sorry.
They switched USD from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake.
1) Some will become sovereign, wealthy, individuals.
2) Others who are part of the current “elite” will succeed at maintaining their power.
3) Many, others will become pod living, bug eating, own nothing, slaves.
4) Most people will not be rich...
👇 Read Thread 👇
Some people will become sovereign, wealthy, individuals.
Others who are part of the current “elite” will succeed at maintaining their power.
May hold off stacking and wait for a back-test of the "210,000 block theory" price levels.
@piratebeachbum EVERY SAT WILL GET BOUGHT! https://t.co/zeDiun4zOR
Use code "LARPER" to get 10% off to #bitcoin 2021
horse and buggy accommodations available
oh, this guy.
oh, this guy.
4. You realize that most of the "influencer" network of crypto is actually a cartel of individuals who all know each other and collude in pumping the same bags. They all cost around $20k-30k for a review, btw.
Bitcoin Maston Instance